Getting a Proper Exposure, Everytime!
Do you understand the manual functions of your camera? Are you ready to solve exposure challenges? Then Mastering Manual Mode is the class for you!
We will start each class with a review on manual mode. After that, the instructor will take you through a variety of exercises, and supply you with experiences dealing with exposures in a variety of situations.
You will use your light meter, appropriate metering modes, and read your histograms in order to achieve proper exposures. We will discuss your artistic goals and how to achieve proper exposure for each scene, depending on your photographic vision.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT in Mastering Manual Mode
- Expect to be “on your feet” in this three day course.
- Challenging exposure situations in a fun workshop setting.
- Work in Groups.
- Create set-ups using props provided by your instructor. You will work together as a group to achieve proper exposures for each scene.
- You will have ample opportunities to ask questions and receive feedback from your instructor.
- We will introduce you to creative techniques such as Bokeh.
Mastering Manual mode is a course created specifically for students who have the knowledge from Using Your Manual Mode, but are still somewhat struggling with achieving the right exposure as well as meeting their artistic goals.
|LEVEL:||Intermediate Level Course|
9 total hours, 6:30pm – 9:30pm. 3 hour session, once a week for 3 weeks.
Using Your Manual Mode
|COST:||$219 (plus tax).|