Learn to Take Creative Product Photos!
Are you a crafter or small business owner? Are you struggling with taking good photos of your products to share on your website and social accounts?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then this workshop is for you! We’ve designed this Product Photography Workshop to teach you how to take amazing shots of your products.
We will cover a variety of topics from the fundamentals of photography, lens choices, to using natural light or artificial lighting (continuous light, non-strobe lighting) for your product photos.
Bring in a sample of your product, the camera you’re most comfortable using (a phone camera, mirrorless or DSLR) so you can practice taking your own photos after your instructor has completed the lesson plan and demo.
What is covered in Product Photography
- Fundamentals of Photography: Exposures, Semi-Automatic modes and lenses.
- Tips on using your phone for Product Photography.
- Using Natural Lighting for Product Photography.
- Using Artificial Lighting for Product Photography (continuous light source).
- Photography Tents and Creative Backgrounds.
- Compositional techniques and Colour (We will cover compositional elements to use to create beautiful photos; however this is not a styling workshop).
We will use the last 30-40 minutes of the class to demo what we learned and put it into practice.
|LEVEL:||All Levels Workshop|
Using Your Manual Mode
(Recommended if using a DSLR/Mirrorless Cameras for the class; however we will cover semi-automatic modes in class).
(Recommended if using a phone for this class).
|COST:||$219 (plus tax).|