Be Camera Ready for Your Next Adventure!
Are you planning to take a trip abroad, and feel overwhelmed with preparations for what gear to pack? Are you trying to figure out how to capture memories from your trip in a way that tells a beautiful visual story? We will cover this and more in our Travel Photography Workshop!
In this workshop we will discuss key topics from the fundamentals of photographing landscapes and culture to compositional elements to help prepare you for your trip and to capture those memorable moments that you will want to share with your friends and family!
What to Expect in the Travel Photography Workshop
- Learn the fundamentals of photography, light and semi automatic camera modes.
- Photographing and documenting landscapes, culture & wild life in their best light while on your adventures.
- Best times of day to get those amazing shots.
- Compositional techniques.
- What photography gear to pack.
- Additional tips to get you set for your adventures.
Please note that we will not cover manual mode in this workshop; however, we will discuss other modes in your camera that you can easily use while on your trip. If you are interested in learning how to use your manual mode prior to your trip, make sure to sign up for Using Your Manual Mode class.
|LEVEL:||All Levels Workshop|
|COST:||$209 (plus tax).|