Lightroom Isn’t Just for Pros!
Adobe Lightroom is the primary tool of the the “natural photographer” who isn’t looking for that overly retouched look. This class is an in-depth look at Lightroom’s Library & Develop modules. From organizing how your photographs are stored on your computer, all the way to fine art editing; this course covers a the vast majority of all of Lightroom’s functions, with a key emphasis on the chronological approach.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
We don’t teach you how to use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom by explaining all of its features, while you sit back and take notes. In this class, you bring your own laptop and we’ll give you instructions that you’ll immediately put into practice on the photos we’ll supply you with. This class is taught in the order you would naturally edit your photos in – right at the beginning from uploading the images into lightroom, to where you store them and organize them. We will then go into the universal editing functions in the develop module such as exposure settings colour editing, sharpness, noise reduction and colour manipulations, into fine art editing and filters.
What is covered in Adobe Lightroom
This comprehensive Lightroom class covers all of the basics of Adobe Lightroom Classic. You’ll leave this class with the tools to recover images with exposure issues and turn them into brilliant, vibrant, beautifully balanced pictures. Some of the topics we’ll cover include:
- Importing your Photos into Lightroom.
- Developing & Editing your photos: adjusting photos that are too dark or too bright, enhancing eyes, bringing out details with sharpening, reducing noise, etc.
- Keywording / tagging your images so you can find them instantly.
- Organizing and managing your photos and catalogs.
- Salvaging images taken with a dirty lens.
- Processing photos for the web.
- Processing photos for photographic prints.
- Correcting Perspective.
- Preventing disaster by backing up your images.
|Intermediate Level Course
15 total hours, 6:30pm – 9:30pm. 3 hour session, once a week for 5 weeks.
Basic computer skills. You will also need to bring your own laptop with Adobe Lightroom CLASSIC already installed.
|$351 (plus tax).