Take Your Editing to the Next Level!
Take your photography to the next level with Adobe Photoshop! Learn how to use the most versatile and flexible photo-editing software on the market in our 15 hour intensive class. Photoshop is without question the most used software by professional photographers and a practical knowledge of it is an essential part of a modern photographer’s toolkit.
For this class, you will need Adobe Photoshop installed and updated on your laptop. The images you’ll be working on will be given to you on the first class on a USB – If you don’t have a USB port on your computer, let us know BEFORE class so we can send you a digital download.
This course is based on the premise that students will use Adobe Lightroom for file management and basic editing, and then use Photoshop for the techniques and topics listed below, as this is standard workflow of pro photographers.
Topics Covered in Using Adobe Photoshop
- The language of Photoshop: Layers and Tools.
- How to remove objects and people from your images.
- Portrait retouching.
- Liquify tool.
- Swapping heads between images.
- Cleaning sensor dust in photos.
- Change, improve, and add colours.
- Edit and fix brightness and colour (hue/saturation/luminance) issues.
- Apply and modify filters.
- Producing and saving professional-grade finished Jpegs.
|LEVEL:||Advanced Level Course|
15 total hours, 6:30pm – 9:30pm. 3 hour session, once a week for 5 weeks.
Basic computer skills. You will also need a laptop with Adobe Photoshop already installed.
|COST:||$349 (plus tax).|